In the past few hours, Tesla has moved from simply taking reservations of its Model 3 across Europe, to actively allowing orders via the configurator in multiple countries:
It doesn’t yet seem available in the UK, which is still at “Reserve yours” state (which is mainly signing up to a mailing list). The exact configurator options vary per country (which we cover later on), but a nice video of the Configurator in general (from an American perspective) is:
Europe Model 3 Information
Right now, only the more expensive Performance Long-range AWD and Long-range AWD models are available in the chosen countries, with delivery within 2 months: i.e. by the end of February 2019.
An interesting change to the European-advertised models are that the performance long-range model has an advertised range of 338 miles (544 km) and the long-range model has a range of 330 miles (530 km). This compares to American’s advertised range of 310 miles (498 km) for both models.
Also the charger on the European models will use the German-created CCS Combo, and the Tesla Supercharger network in Europe will be adapted to accommodate this.
Local news websites (which Electrek translated) provide more country specific information:
- Germany: “Price for long range: 57.900 Euro; Price for performance: 68.600 Euro; First delivery in the beginning of February”
- Spain: “Tesla has announced the prices of Model 3. They will start from € 59,100 for the version with dual engine and all-wheel drive and € 70,100 for the top-of-the-range version.”
- France: “The Model 3 Grand autonomy with all-wheel drive is available from € 53,500 (eco bonus deducted) and the Model 3 Performance from € 64,300 (eco bonus deducted). The Model 3 is available in 5 colors [Black Uni, Metallic Night Gray, Metallic Overseas Blue, Multicolored Nacre White, Multicolored Red].”
- Netherlands: “The long range version with a 74 kWh battery and AWD starts at 58,800 euros, the performance version at 69,700 euros.”
- Sweden: Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Engine All-Wheel Drive will be 590,200 SEK ($65,747.39) after the Swedish electric car subsidy, and the Tesla Model 3 Performance will be 707,200 SEK ($78,781.02) after the subsidy.
The Enhanced Autopilot software functionality seems to be a standard €5,300, which is around $6,000 on current exchange rates.